Monday, February 20, 2012

Oh Joy!

I have had the joy of seeing my little niece, Cora, a lot in the last few weeks. Sometimes I secretly wish she and my sister could live with me all the time! She is such a happy child. Her sweet baby giggles far exceed any crying - how can you not love that?

I was lucky enough to have a lunch date with this fine lady on her very first birthday. I’m fairly certain that I caught her saying my name on video!




Shayla had a birthday party for her the next day with lots of family and friends. She didn’t dive into her cake as much as I thought she would but she certainly had a great time. She really took home a good load of clothes and toys.


This past weekend Daniel and I had a slumber party with Cora! Shay dropped her off in the cute pink giraffe jammies that I got her for her bday and we played all night (seriously, she didn’t fall asleep until 11:30!) She was so exhausted that she almost slept for twelve whole hours. I woke up to Daniel and Cora having a stare down and Dan asking if he could get Cora out of her pack n play. She was awfully cuddly first thing in the morning then she was off for more shenanigans again!



She is such a big blessing in such a tiny package. I can’t wait until the next time we get to play together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment