Monday, July 11, 2011

Creation of my first blog, and 20+ fun facts

I have friends who blog and I really enjoy keeping up with them through a different avenue vs. Facebook or Twitter.  I thought I would give my own blog a try so that my family and friends could get a more detailed and inside look into what's going on in my life.  I am also looking forward to looking back on the events that I write about months and maybe even years from now.

20+ fun facts that you may or may not know about me (in no particular order):

1.  I have a boyfriend of 3 1/2 years – Daniel, whom I love more than anything
2.  I am a Jayhawk fan – forever and ever
3.  I am a Royals fan – also, forever and ever
4.  My absolute favorite color is green
5.  I love border collies; we have two females (Marlee and Tess)
6.  I have one brother - Roger (younger)
7.  I have one sister - Shayla (younger)
8.  I have one brother in law, a nephew and a niece – Jeremy, Trevor and Cora
9.  I am a Legal Assistant
10.  I love to play slow-pitch softball and volleyball
11.  I enjoy cooking and trying new recipes
12.  I love to throw and organize all kinds of parties
13.  I love living in the Midwest
14.  My favorite kind of food is Mexican
15.  I like to be outdoors but I hate bug bites and extreme heat or cold
16.  I enjoy listening to ALL kinds of music
17.  I like to travel – to see new things and to appreciate my home
18.  Daniel and I are on our 3rd garden – this one seems to be the most promising
19.  I am ALWAYS in the mood to shop
20.  I have the world’s best friends and family – seriously, I do!
21.  Two of my favorite sayings are “I’m not here for a long time, I’m here for a good time,” and “So damn easy to say that life’s so hard, everybody’s got their share of battle scars, as for me I’d like to thank my lucky stars that I’m alive and well.”

For my first blog post - a special picture of my adorable baby niece, Cora!

No comments:

Post a Comment